Working in partnership
The CCG values working with a wide variety of partners including the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS). A variety of voices and opinions help us to develop and implement our commissioning plans.
We are an active member of Multi-Agency Groups within Worcestershire including:
- Healthy Worcester
- Malvern Health and Wellbeing Partnership
- Wychavon Multi Agency Group
- Wyre Forest Multi Agency Group
In Herefordshire, we have taken an part in partner's events, including having stands at:
- Wye Valley NHS Trust's Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Healthwatch Herefordshire's Showcase Event.
We have also spoken at a variety of meetings and events organised by our partners including:
- The Community Resilience and Wellbeing Event organised by Healthwatch Herefordshire and HVOSS (Herefordshire Voluntary Organisations Support Service).
- Community First's AGM regarding Healthy Rural Communities.
We worked with Healthwatch Herefordshire and Healthwatch Worcestershire on the NHS Long Term Plan engagement in Spring 2019. Our partners co-produced the questions to ask patients and Healthwatch disseminated and analysed this, focusing on hard to reach communities. View their feedback report for more information.