Our Governing Body
The Governing Body is responsible for planning and commissioning excellent quality, value for money health care services for our local population and is the formal decision-making committee of the CCG. It has a very strong clinical membership and focus, with a GP Chair and four additional GP Members, Chief Nursing Officer and Director of Quality, Medical Director for Strategy and Transformation, Medical Director for Quality and Assurance and a Secondary Care Doctor.
The Governing Body also includes four independent Lay Members, to provide assurance, scrutiny and challenge to CCG’s decision making.
All Governing Body members are required to declare any conflicts of interest as soon as they arise. All conflicts are captured in the Register of Interests.
- Dr Ian Tait - Chair
- Dr Ian Roper - Elected Governing Body GP Lead (Herefordshire)
- Dr Richard Davies - Elected Governing Body GP Lead (Redditch & Bromsgrove)
- Dr George Henry - Elected Governing Body GP Lead (South Worcestershire)
- Dr Louise Bramble - Elected Governing Body GP Lead (Wyre Forest)
- Dr Martin Lee - Secondary Care Doctor
- Prof. Tamar Thompson OBE – Deputy Chair and Lay Member (Patient and Public Involvement and Quality)
- Graham Hotchen - Lay Member (Audit and Governance)
- Rob Parker - Lay Member (Finance)
- Trish Calvert - Lay Member (Primary Care)
- Simon Trickett - Chief Executive / STP ICS Lead
- Jo-Anne Alner - Managing Director (Herefordshire)
- Mari Gay - Managing Director (Worcestershire)
- Lisa Levy - Chief Nursing Officer and Director of Quality
- Mark Dutton - Chief Finance Officer
- Dr Carl Ellson - Medical Director for Strategy and Transformation
Dr Clare Marley - Medical Director for Quality and Assurance
The Governing Body meets every two months across Herefordshire and Worcestershire. Members of the public are welcome and encouraged to attend the public section of these meetings. Details of meetings and meeting papers are available on the Meetings page.